Concrete costs In Mexico
Last Post 07 Mar 2009 09:13 AM by GreenOaks. 4 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
16 Feb 2009 08:08 AM
I am considering doing a Icf home in mexico and would like do find out a cost for concrete.

--
02 Mar 2009 11:22 PM

Scott,

Where, precisely, in Mexico?  That could play a factor.  Is this a DIY project or do you have a contractor lined up?

Jeff
Green Oaks Building & Remodeling
www.greenoaksremodeling.com
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
03 Mar 2009 06:06 PM
I was just in Argentina, concrete was about $70yd or $316 AR pesos per m3.
Brad Kvanbek - ICFconstruction.net

--
07 Mar 2009 08:57 AM
I am planning on building this ICF home in south west mexico .I am a general contractor,but will be employing local people.

--
07 Mar 2009 09:13 AM
Scott

The Quad-Lock website, www.quadlock.com, lists three dealers in Mexico - Baja, Puebla, & Sonora.  Even if you use another ICF product, I imagine any one of them would be able and willing to provide that information, or at least point you in the right direction.  The dealer/installer in Baja has just completed a fairly large project, which was highlighted in a recent issue of ICF Builder.  Follow the Locate Dealer link to find the names and addresses.

Also, you could always call Cemex directly, http://www.cemexmexico.com/index.asp.

Buena suerte,

Jeff
Jeff
Green Oaks Building & Remodeling
www.greenoaksremodeling.com
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.1
Membership Membership: Latest New User Latest: rp0029 New Today New Today: 4 New Yesterday New Yesterday: 3 User Count Overall: 28056
People Online People Online: Visitors Visitors: 202 Members Members: 20 Total Total: 222

GreenBuildingTalk

Welcome to GreenBuildingTalk, the largest, most active forum on green building. While you can browse the site as a guest, you need to register in order to post.

Register Member Login Forum Home

Search Directory

Professionals Products

Get Free Quotes

Tell us about your building project and get free quotes from green building professionals. It's fast & easy! Click here to get your free quote.

Site Sponsors

For Advertising Info:
Call 866-316-5300 or 312-223-1600

Professionals Serving Your Area:

Newsletter

Read the latest GBT Newsletter!

Copyright 2011 by BuildCentral, Inc.   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement  Free Quotes  Professional Directory  Advertising Programs