Anchor Tunnels
Last Post 16 Mar 2014 10:32 PM by sorensonrg. 1 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
16 Nov 2013 10:34 AM
I have 110 anchor tunnels and the install wrench that I need to find a good home for. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Retail is $2.50 each but I want to move these quickly. Email XXX-XXX-XXXX (Phone #'s and email addresses are not allowed in forum posts) if interested.

--
16 Mar 2014 10:32 PM
Someone attempted to contact me about the tunnels but didn't send a private message. I received a text from the site but can't reply to that. Try the private message. Thanks
You are not authorized to post a reply.

Active Forums 4.1
Membership Membership: Latest New User Latest: BSladen New Today New Today: 1 New Yesterday New Yesterday: 7 User Count Overall: 28817
People Online People Online: Visitors Visitors: 364 Members Members: 16 Total Total: 380

GreenBuildingTalk

Welcome to GreenBuildingTalk, the largest, most active forum on green building. While you can browse the site as a guest, you need to register in order to post.

Register Member Login Forum Home

Search Directory

Professionals Products

Get Free Quotes

Tell us about your building project and get free quotes from green building professionals. It's fast & easy! Click here to get your free quote.

Site Sponsors

For Advertising Info:
Call 866-316-5300 or 312-223-1600

Professionals Serving Your Area:

Newsletter

Read the latest GBT Newsletter!

Copyright 2011 by BuildCentral, Inc.   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement  Free Quotes  Professional Directory  Advertising Programs