WaterFurnace Evaporator Coil Failure
Last Post 22 Feb 2013 01:43 PM by Hitch. 21 Replies.
Printer Friendly
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

--
13 Feb 2013 07:13 AM
Please keep us up to date with your situation. Others will want to know how your dealer and Waterfurnace handle this.
Joe Hardin www.amicontracting.com We Dig Comfort! www.doityourselfgeothermal.com Dig Your Own Comfort!

--
22 Feb 2013 01:43 PM
Posted By WF_Inc. on 11 Feb 2013 12:56 PM
Our Director of Customer Support has left a message for Hitch. We have also been in contact with the contractor and are working to resolve this issue. Once we have more information we will re-post.

WaterFurnace International, Inc.

Posted By joe.ami on 13 Feb 2013 07:13 AM
Please keep us up to date with your situation. Others will want to know how your dealer and Waterfurnace handle this.

Well, I have not been able to speak with the Director of Customer Support (I think that he is David W. - who I referenced in my earlier post).  I originally tried to reach him on January 11.  When I asked to speak with him, I was essentially told that he would not have any additional information to share - other than what the original rep. told me.  My impression of what the CSR said was that I shouldn't bother to speak with him.  I asked, nonetheless, to do so.  I ended up in his voice mail and left my work number for him to call back.

I don't know what he did with that voice mail, except to say that I have no information that he has ever called that number.

He did, however, call and leave a message (during work hours) on my home voice mail.  He apparently got that number from my installer.  I understand that he did speak with the person at my installer who deals with warranty issues.  He made a comment about me posting on the internet and confirmed that the installer replaced my coil.  He was under the mistaken belief that WaterFurnace had already sent a shipper to pick up the failed coil.  It was, however, still in my installer's shop.  A shipper later picked up the coil for shipment back to WaterFurnace.

After seeing WaterFurnace's post on page one, I heard the voice mail on my home machine and called him back.  That was on Feb. 13.  His voice mail indicated that he was out till Tuesday.  Once again, I left my work number.  I have not received a return call.

In sum, I originally left him a message on January 11.  It is now been 6 weeks.  If there is a proposed resolution, I am interested in hearing what it is.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12

Active Forums 4.1
Membership Membership: Latest New User Latest: hur00003 New Today New Today: 2 New Yesterday New Yesterday: 3 User Count Overall: 28834
People Online People Online: Visitors Visitors: 123 Members Members: 6 Total Total: 129

GreenBuildingTalk

Welcome to GreenBuildingTalk, the largest, most active forum on green building. While you can browse the site as a guest, you need to register in order to post.

Register Member Login Forum Home

Search Directory

Professionals Products

Get Free Quotes

Tell us about your building project and get free quotes from green building professionals. It's fast & easy! Click here to get your free quote.

Site Sponsors

For Advertising Info:
Call 866-316-5300 or 312-223-1600

Professionals Serving Your Area:

Newsletter

Read the latest GBT Newsletter!

Copyright 2011 by BuildCentral, Inc.   Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement  Free Quotes  Professional Directory  Advertising Programs